In view of the announcement of Ministry of Health, Nirvana Memorial Garden aims to ensure the health and safety of the visitors, so we provides special intimate worship services and updates the real-time information of the ancestral rituals through social media.
Nirvana Memorial Garden provides the worship services on behalf of customers for the prayer ceremony at the following festivals:
– Qing Ming / Tomb Sweeping Festival 清明节 (12/04/2021 农历三月初一)
– Dragon Boat Festival 端午节 (14/06/2021 农历五月初五)
– Enlightenment Ceremony Festival 中元节 (22/08/2021 农历七月十五)
– Mid-autumn Festival 中秋节 (21/09/2021 农历八月十五)
– Double Nine Festival 重阳节 (14/10/2021 农历九月初九)
– Winter Solstice 冬至 (21/12/2021 农历十一月十八)
Niche Customer: 0 (FREE),
Pedestal Customer: $388,
Prayer Services within a Year of the Newly Departed:
From the moment the ancestor passes away, funeral prayers and rituals follow in the way of Chinese traditions. We had researched in depth, especially in the modern Singapore society today, in eliminating unfavorable elements while preserving a traditional virtue that is in pace with the ever changing modern concepts to provide a full range of funeral prayers and services:
- Settling the spirit of the departed
- Paying respects and offerings to the spirit of the departed
- Ending of mourning period to the spirit of the departed
- Shi Jin (Bone Picking, the relocation of remains)
- Changing of Urn
- Interment of Urn (Moving of urn into niche)
- Settling in to the ancestral tablet
- Zuo Qi
- Dui Nian
- 3rd Year
Kong Teck (Gong De 功德) Ceremony is a memorial service in which the departed person’s life is commemorated by creating merits for their ancestors and expressing respect and appreciation to their loved ones. This day represents the deceased’s calm and prosperous transition from the living to the afterlife.
Nirvana Memorial Garden is equipped with air-conditioned and has spacious place that suitable for the Kong Teck Ceremony.