Being the largest bereavement care provider in Asia, Nirvana Memorial Garden provides one-stop integrated solution in funeral industry. Nirvana not only has the beautiful columbarium, but also provides high-standard of funeral services which include professionally trained funeral emcee, director, female embalmers, luxurious hearse, elegant funeral wake setup, rituals and decoration. Funeral services could be provided at our funeral homes, third-party owned funeral homes, churches and the homes of our customers. Our funeral service packages are tailored to our customers’ requirements, according to their respective cultural and religious practices. We have the comprehensive funeral service package for Buddhist, Taoist, Christian, Freethinker, Catholic, etc. The funeral services could in either 3 or 5 days.
FUNERAL SERVICES HIGHLIGHTS
1. Luxurious Hearse
The first and only one of its kind in Asia, we are debuting our luxurious and stunning custom hearse as part of our sophisticated selection for families who wish to send their loved one off in style during funeral services. Through its wide and vast windows, family and friends are able to get a bird’s eye view of their loved one during the funeral procession. To sure that they are constantly the center of attention, all 15 of spotlights will be illuminating your loved one as they are ferried to their final resting place.
2. Female Embalmers
Nirvana Memorial Garden has a funeral service team of professionally trained female embalmers and beauticians. They are dedicated to provide sanitization, presentation, and preservation for the deceased body. This task is important to be carried by female embalmers, as a form of respect, especially for Women. This will give the assurance to spouse, parents and children who would feel more at ease with this service respect for their departed loved ones.
Journey with Love, First in Asia signature spa treatment is delivered by a team of professionally trained female embalmers & beauticians dedicated to rendering their immaculate services with a genuine heart for the deceased body. The family members could pay respect to the last journey of departed love ones by witnessing the whole embalmment process.
3. Professional Funeral Decoration and Services
Nirvana Singapore provides the integrated Funeral services solution that include: preparation of Memorial Ceremony, coordination of Funeral Service and Memorial Ceremony, Funeral Procession Service and Cremation & Retrieval of Ashes. The funeral wake decoration is one of the best and elegant in Singapore.
4 main reasons why many customers choose the Funeral Service Package from Nirvana for Pre-planning purpose:
- The total cost of funeral package is “locked” at current price now. There is no worry on the price increment in future due to GST, Cost of Living, etc.
- Nirvana provides 24×7 funeral services. Unlike other funeral service providers, there is no additional charges by Nirvana during holidays like Chinese New Year, Christmas, etc.
- Nirvana Memorial Garden is a financially strong company which is able to provide funeral services in bereavement care industry for many years. Customers are having peace-of-mind to utilize the funeral services in many years later.
- When new funeral parlor in main hall of Nirvana Memorial Garden is completed after 2023, customers will have the option to utilize the new funeral parlor for free.
The main hall of Nirvana Memorial Garden is undergoing major construction. Once the new building is completed (estimated by 2023), there will be few funeral parlors at level 3 and level 4 inside the main hall. It is free of charge to use the new funeral parlor with our funeral package.
What to consider when choosing Funeral Services?
The cost of a funeral ceremony in Singapore is determined by the demands and expectations of the family. With so many options and packages available, it’s critical for family members to find a reputable and transparent funeral service provider especially the majority of products include hidden prices and extra expenses. Some of funeral service provider will only reveal the additional cost after funeral is performed.
The following are the main considerations when choosing Funeral Service Package or Funeral Service Provider:
1. Don’t misled by initial low-end prices
Many budgeted funeral service packages on the market are low-end. Family members are required to “top-up” additional funds for a quality setup or location.
2. Understand the services in the funeral package before signing up
Discuss with the funeral service provider on the services included in the funeral package. Always ask the questions if don’t understand, a good service provider will be patiently explain the details.
3. Cross compare different funeral service providers
Contact different funeral service providers to get the quotes. You are welcome to contact us even you do not engage us for the services.
4. Find the reputable funeral service providers
It is such an important event to have a good farewell to the departed loved one, one should look for well-established funeral services that have been in business for a long time so that the quality services will be ensured. Nirvana has a team of professional funeral service staffs that included emcee, coordinator, etc.
Our Funeral Service Package Includes:
- Free consultation for cost and procedures
- Buddhist funeral services
- Taoist funeral services
- Christian funeral services
- Freethinker funeral services
- Personalized funeral services
- Embalming and make-up services
- Transfer from hospital and home
- Fully equipped and air-conditioned memorial halls
- Elegant funeral wake set up and decorations
- Religious and prayer services
- Professional funeral emcee, director, service team
- Hearse services
- Two ways bus transfer to Mandai
- Cremation at Mandai crematorium
- Online obituary and photo thumb drive
- Free of charge for ash collection and 49 days praying services when buy niche from Nirvana columbarium