Toh Eng Sing
Excellent service provided by Keh Sin and her team from Nirvana. Very professional and helpful in arranging and planning for Kong Teck Ceremony. Thank you Keh Sin and her team. 👍🏻
Kexin is always sincere and helpful. She is well organised as I believe customer service is her top priority because even when she is busy she will delegate one of her colleagues to assist me. To make sure whenever I need help, there’s someone to be by my side to support me. I feel very much appreciated 🙏🏻 I am thankful that I had met her
We would like to thank Keh Sin from Nirvana for their sympathy and professionalism during this painful process. The customer service experience we had with them was simply second to none—brilliant. From the initial phone call to the end of the process, everything was reassuring and professional. Thank you for the first class service.
Peaceful and spacious environment Good to do pre planning early Good service by kehsin 🙂
h p low
I engaged Nirvana Garden @ Old Chua Chu Kang to do a Chinese customary rituals for my ancestors and deceased parent and deceased siblings last month. This rituals required couple of months of advance preparation. Ms Ang Keh Sin from Nirvana Garden was assigned to handle the job. She met up with me several times to check my requirements and provided me with very detailed information to all questions I asked. On the day of the rituals, she led a team of staff standing by at site to offer assistance to my family and relatives attending the event all day long. I am very satisfied and impressed with the professional services rendered by Ms Ang during the whole process. Also those monks engaged to perform the chanting service were serious and executed well. The whole set up at the site was impressive. The air conditioning event hall was large and comfortable for our crowd of 40 people. The rituals was a success. A Big thank you to you, Ms Ang and to Nirvana Garden.
WHY CHOOSE NIRVANA SINGAPORE (新加坡富贵山庄) ?
1. Excellent “Feng Shui” location in Singapore Singapore Nirvana, located at 950 Old Choa Chu Kang Road at the west of Singapore, sitting from northwest to southeast. Nirvana Singapore follows the auspicious Feng-Shui arrangement. The whole architecture is divided into three major buildings: Columbarium Block A, Block B and Block C. The Block B is the Main Hall, it is built and designed as squarish, with a wide front space and a huge hall. The front road is in half jade belt shape and the front space is wide open. As a result of Feng-Shui effect, the entrance is able to attract and bring the prosperity and energy from outside into the buildings which the ancestors are resting inside!
2. Six-star High Quality Columbarium / Niche Suites The tens of millions of Singapore dollars, crafted in a professional Feng Shui patten, is the first six-star Columbarium in Singapore that combines traditional Chinese culture and modern design. The green trees here are fresh, comfortable and pleasant, and they are the ideal place for resting eternity.
3. Professional quality and caring services Remembrance Hall provides 49 days of free ‘Ji Ling’ service, as well as the daily chanting to comfort the feelings of the family members.
4. 0% interest installment payment Monthly installment up to 48 months without interest rate!
5. 365 days free bus transfer from MRT 365 days free shuttle bus transportation between Boon Lay MRT Station and Nirvana Memorial Garden.
6. Traditional cultural activities and events Annual festival activities such as Chinese New Year, Vesak Day, Qing Ming, Zhong Yuan, etc.
7. No need to pay monthly or annually management fees No annual management fee.
8. Excellent praying facilities and services The praying facilities and services are excellent, that include 49 days An Ling （安灵）services, etc.
"Thank u for your professionalism just now and just wanted to let you know my parents really appreciated it. Thanks a lot"
"I' touch. Not everyone will be like you so helpful after sales. You are sincere. Really help all the way one. Appreciate."
"Thank you for your professionalism. We are grateful for your service."
"Kehsin I would like to send you a tip to thank you for going out of your way to help."
"Thank you so much for making the process a smooth one. I have to admit that the entire process is not an easy one. But you guys make it possible. A million thanks to all of you..感恩."
"We are happy with the service and assistance that you have rendered to us. Thank you"