WHY CHOOSE NIRVANA SINGAPORE (新加坡富贵山庄) ?
1. Excellent “Feng Shui” location in Singapore Singapore Nirvana, located at 950 Old Choa Chu Kang Road at the west of Singapore, sitting from northwest to southeast. Nirvana Singapore follows the auspicious Feng-Shui arrangement. The whole architecture is divided into three major buildings: Columbarium Block A, Block B and Block C. The Block B is the Main Hall, it is built and designed as squarish, with a wide front space and a huge hall. The front road is in half jade belt shape and the front space is wide open. As a result of Feng-Shui effect, the entrance is able to attract and bring the prosperity and energy from outside into the buildings which the ancestors are resting inside!
2. Six-star High Quality Columbarium / Niche Suites The tens of millions of Singapore dollars, crafted in a professional Feng Shui patten, is the first six-star Columbarium in Singapore that combines traditional Chinese culture and modern design. The green trees here are fresh, comfortable and pleasant, and they are the ideal place for resting eternity.
3. Professional quality and caring services Remembrance Hall provides 49 days of free ‘Ji Ling’ service, as well as the daily chanting to comfort the feelings of the family members.
4. 0% interest installment payment Monthly installment up to 48 months without interest rate!
5. 365 days free bus transfer from MRT Monthly installment up to 48 months without interest rate!
6. Traditional cultural activities and events Monthly installment up to 48 months without interest rate!
7. No need to pay monthly or annually management fees Only one-time management fee is required, and no monthly or annual management fee is required. There are no hidden fees.
8. 99-year leasehold Granted with 99-year lease to 2098!
"Thank u for your professionalism just now and just wanted to let you know my parents really appreciated it. Thanks a lot"
"I' touch. Not everyone will be like you so helpful after sales. You are sincere. Really help all the way one. Appreciate."
"Thank you for your professionalism. We are grateful for your service."
"Kehsin I would like to send you a tip to thank you for going out of your way to help."