WHY CHOOSE NIRVANA SINGAPORE (新加坡富贵山庄) ?
1. Excellent “Feng Shui” location in Singapore Singapore Nirvana, located at 950 Old Choa Chu Kang Road at the west of Singapore, sits northwest to southeast. The terrain looks like a toad, so call “蟾蜍穴”. “蟾蜍穴” is a superb geography in Feng Shui. At the same time, the location is having dragon-like structure at left and white tiger-like shelter on the right side of the buildings, they symbolize a treasured land of heaven and earth. The feng shui architecture of the “Tianyuan Place” in Singapore Nirvana is divided into three major buildings: Columbarium Block A, Block B and Block C. The Block B of the Nirvana is built and design as square, with a wide front and a wide hall. The road is jade belt and the waist is open. The entrance aims to accept prosperity and golds as part of Feng Shui architecture!
2. Six-star High Quality Columbarium / Niche Suites The tens of millions of Singapore dollars, crafted in a professional Feng Shui patten, is the first six-star Columbarium in Singapore that combines traditional Chinese culture and modern design. The green trees here are fresh, comfortable and pleasant, and they are the ideal place for resting eternity.
3. Professional quality and caring services Remembrance Hall provides 49 days of free ‘Ji Ling’ service, as well as the daily chanting to comfort the feelings of the family members.
4. 0% interest installment payment Monthly installment up to 48 months without interest rate!
5. 365 days free bus transfer from MRT Monthly installment up to 48 months without interest rate!
6. Traditional cultural activities and events Monthly installment up to 48 months without interest rate!
7. No need to pay monthly or annually management fees Only one-time management fee is required, and no monthly or annual management fee is required. There are no hidden fees.
8. 99-year leasehold Granted with 99-year lease to 2098!