Career Opportunities - Welcome to join us!
- Singapore PR or Singaporean
- No work experience is required
- Willing to learn and open-minded
- Able to handle customer inquiries
- Full time or Part Time position
** House wives and retirees are welcome!
Why join us?
Service Advisor (SA)
- Have personal achievements and recognition
- This job is based on commission and working time is flexible
- Assisting the family in this distressful time
- Giving assistance to families in practicing filial piety and keeping ancestral roots strong
- Provide professional training, guidance and mentoring that is company and district-level
- Be part of a dynamic team that uses the right model and effective techniques of marketing
- Receive incentives and promotion from the company if you perform well
- The agency team is emerging led by a strong leader
The most promising industry in the next decade -- Funeral Services Industry --
The funeral service industry is an industry with a long history, a heritage culture and a broad market. It involves thousands of households and is an important part of social development. It is also an important foundation for the construction of people’s livelihood. Its future development requires people to think and plan rationally. Very few of the funeral services industry itself will be affected by external factors. Even under the impact of the global financial crisis or trade war, it is like a stable ship, riding the wind and breaking the waves to grow steadily.
The rapid and revolutionary transformation of the funeral service industry has changed from a previously avoided industry to a very mature sunrise industry in many developed countries. The data shows that the US International Funeral Group has a market share of 10% in the US, and the French OGF has a 30% share in funeral services. The funeral service industry is therefore one of the most promising industries in the future.
Alibaba Jack Ma also said in his speech that the funeral service industry is now a preferred industry for many high-school students. Therefore, with the addition of more and more high-quality talents, they will gain greater meaning and value from intimate services, and at the same time gradually gain more recognition and respect from society. I believe that in the near future, its status can even be comparable to the noble industries such as doctors or accountants.