Established in 2009, Nirvana Memorial Garden’ 富贵山庄’ is a modern privatised columbarium with high-end quality niches located at Old Choa Chu Kang …
Though death is unpredictable, funeral services expenses can be somewhat manageable if the bereaved family member can find a credible and trustworthy …
Taoist funerals are often the most elaborated than other funeral practices in Singapore. Other than prayers to ensure the deceased a smooth reincarnation …
When it comes to Columbarium in Singapore, there are many selections. Ranging from Government owned Columbarium to Private owned Columbarium which include …
A columbarium is simply a building facility and the sacred final resting place for the dearly departed. In Singapore, when someone passes …
Over the past years, Nirvana has successfully relocated urns from other columbaria to its columbarium. Moreover, it has also helped several clients …
So, you have decided on the columbarium you prefer; now, we will explore the mechanics or details you may need to select …
Death is something that we cannot predict. Pre-planning one’s afterlife arrangement from arranging the funeral, type of burial, and choosing one’s columbarium …
After the Buddhist funeral rite on the last night, there will be a funeral possession ceremony on the following day when the …
In Singapore, the two common types of Chinese funerals are the Buddhist funeral and the Taoist funeral. In this article, we are …
In Singapore, the residents have the options to choose either land bury or cremate the body of the deceased. Religious preferences, financial …
Like any other type of funeral, attending Buddhist funerals are solemn and dignified events to mourn and pay respect to the newly …
- Pre-planning a Funeral
- Funeral Services Package
- A Guide on How to Choose the Best Buddhist Funeral Package?
- Handling Death and the Timeline of Buddhist Funeral Services Events
- What to Expect From Your Buddhist Funeral Services Director During the Covid-19 Period in Singapore?
- Cost of Buddhist Funeral Package in Singapore; and How to Manage It?
- Guide on Choosing a Good Funeral Services Provider
- Comparison Between Pre-planning and non-pre-planning of Funeral Services
- Behind the Scenes – Understand More About Funeral Job
- The Benefits of Choosing a Funeral Parlour
- Breaking down the common cost of Funeral Services in Singapore
- An Understanding of Taoist Funeral Services in Different Chinese Customs Perspectives
- What are the Services included in the Funeral Package?
- Attending a Funeral in Singapore
- Funeral Rites in Singapore
- The Essential Factors of the Final Resting Place; After the Buddhist Funeral Ceremony is Completed
- Columbarium in Choa Chu Kang Cemetery
- Mandai Columbarium and Mandai Crematorium
- 6 Choices of Columbarium Designs in Nirvana Singapore
- 5 Things to Know About the Columbarium of Nirvana Singapore
- Advantages of choosing Columbarium over Burial in Singapore
- Why is Afterlife Pre-planning of Columbarium Important?
- Understanding Columbarium Essentials – Niches, Ancestral Pedestals, and Prayer Ceremonies
- Relocation of Niche and Grave Exhumation to Nirvana Columbarium
- What are the Pros and Cons of Public Columbarium and Private Columbarium?
- Columbarium Guide on Qing Ming Festival
- 49 Days Memorial Rite after Funeral – “An Ling (安灵)”, “Ji Ling (祭灵)”
- On Preserving Our Cultural Heritage
- The History of Columbarium in Singapore
- 8 Reasons Why You Need to Choose Nirvana Columbarium as the Final Resting Place?
- Finding Peace with Nirvana Singapore
- The Development and Transformation of Nirvana Singapore
- Factors that determine the price of a columbarium